Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Heart Bleeds For You...


It torments the heart, to see my beloved country struggling.

My country? It's not just Libya. It's the Arab world...

I'm an Arab and I'm loving it. Ever have been, ever was.

With regards to recent events, which have kicked off the year 2011, the world has were in for some hard core suspense, starring none other than the people themselves. The proud citizens of the arab nation.

When it all started in Tunisia, it was all like some kind of blurry dream, that I needed a long while to comprehend. Then there was the Egyptian riots. That's when it all rang loud and clear to me. 


We have a voice. And we can make a difference.

My heart bleeds for Libya. Severely.

There was this guy on TV who started complaining and accusing Libyans abroad that they have no idea what's going on in our dear country. 

Well, listen here Mister! 

I can't sleep at night... because I have a family to worry about back home... and we're far apart. And it freaks me to pieces whenever there's no phone signal wherever they are... or when the internet connection goes poor.


No matter how long we're away... we're all coming back. Our hearts bring us back.


May Allah protect you... Libya... Arab world...


And protect our loved ones.... and those whom we don't know...


Ameen



Till next time,




Sparkle



2 comments:

ibeebarbie said...

My hear bleeds for all my beloved brothers and sisters that are endearing such hardship. I commend their courage to stand up for what they believe. I support their need and desire for change. The one thing we can count on in this life is change, whether we want it or not. I just wish it didn't have to be so brutal and deadly at times.

Blessings to you dear and your family, inshallah.
xoxoxoxo

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

my hearts are with you all i come from the Gulf and been watching the events in the rest of the arab world in awe, it brought back arab nationalism , our brothers and sisters have found a voice, inshallah itll all turn out Ok.
love
naz@somalianarab.blogspot.com