Sunday, March 27, 2011

Heads Up!



Hi guys,

Totally, utterly busy these days online. I'm constantly jumping from window to another, facebooking, tweeting and freaking out! The phone's got a hand in all this as well -___- Ya know, calls from friends checking in on me, me checking in on family back home, and so on.

There's still no word from my fam but I'm staying positive, though their city has been under constant attack for weeks now.

So, in the midst of all this, I've decided to open up my blogging experience with those whom I know in real life and close friends. You're invited too my dear loyal followers :)

Visions of A Libyan will be about my thoughts during these hard times, and will continue on inshallah hopefully to witness a new and better Libya. So, you'll be led along throughout the process of discovering the drastic changes that we Libyans hope our country to undergo.

Much love from me now, gotta go back to tweeting and fbeeing (lol)

Keep praying for us,

Till next time

Sparkle xxx

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Salaam Sister, I hope you and your family are doing well. My prayers go out to all in Libya....

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Everything be fine Insha Allah .