Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another Day... Another Chance for a Better Experience...


Now that I realized, it's been a little over a month since my last blog. The question is, why can't I devise a strategy to maintain a frequent one?

The past few days, I had millions of ideas and stuff to talk about here that could set a record in blog-sphere (if that's a word!)

I am simply like this painting above...like, four moods in a day, and perhaps more. I have no time for myself, and therefore, I feel kinda lost.

My folks were here by the last ten days of Ramadan. It was so hard trying to cope with finishing my thesis (which I proudly announce that I've finished... ahem) and with being with my loved ones during Ramadan. I had to hand in my project on the fourth day of Eid. Two days later, we set off on a trip that included London and Bournemouth.

It's always a thrill to visit London! The weather was great, and we had a nice time together (we risked the adventure of using the underground this time lol) Then we went to Bournemouth. ^_^ my folks spent their honeymoon there nearly 33 years ago. Wow! It's great to get to visit your honeymoon location... I don't know about having the kids present though lol.

So, yeah. It was our (the kids) first time there and we got to see the seaside *sigh* it's been a long time since I saw one. Last time was in Libya of course. Maybe 2007?

Bournemouth Pier 2010
Pretty Lil' Feet ^.^
Dipping in the Atlantic Ocean!!!
*Sigh* What a masterpiece...
^^ That's my sis btw who's holding her shoes ^.^

Hotel room/ Bournemouth
Simply gorgeous and authentic.
I <3 the tiny desssssk!! XD
Our trip was a success, but I still feel tired owing to the lack of sleep and endless walking -__-

My Mom's here to stay till the end of my journey here in the UK, which ends somewhere by January. Last Tuesday was heart wrenching. My other half of my family went home (school, work) T_T

Ah, well.

Two of my cyber friends are in the US right now. I can believe we're like 4 or 5 hours apart T_T. The cute thing is that both of them are in medicine, and both are two of my coolest friends on facebook!!

I really wish I could see my friends one day... SOON!! :( I have a lot to talk about... I need to talk about. And this only requires a friend indeed.


Till next time guys,


Sparkle xxx

No comments: