Thursday, November 25, 2010

Where Do We Go From Here...?


Decisions, decisions... what to do? where to go? how to dress? and what not!!

A break, please?

Of course not! Like you get to some point in life where things are on Tempo and you wanna relax? << that's basically my inner voice -__-

Me: Like, yeah! I wanna a break to rest and ... ugh! Why isn't it summer now?? Why does my course have to end by the beginning of winterrrrrr!!??

T_T

Puff...

Now that I've finished, the only reason for me to stay here is that I get a hole in the head!! But no, there's not... there's the fact that I gotta start working on getting my PhD grant |:(

Yes!! I would love to!! And thinking about has been keeping me awake for the last few days... You know, the excitement of embarking on some kind of adventure? That's how I feel inside! Regardless of all the hard worrrrrk that's ahead of me -___-" Yet! I haven't felt this way about my Masters... eh?

Maybe.... Just maybe, because I might not do it here in the UK?

No offense to all who's here already... but... I just didn't find myself on these grounds :~( Even if I had... I'm willing to go in search for the different, the new.

So, now, I'm sorta called "LandSeek" lol Just like my fellow friend SoulSeek (check out his page, you'll like it ^_^.... FYI, he hasn't paid me to do this -__-) heehee

My friend Shorty's heading for the States inshallah for her undergraduate level... and as I mentioned before... seems like all that I know is going there :-S ... so why not I? heehee

Now there's the question of, how different is it gonna be from here? Um, the only one I can think of is that of accent XP remember my post about accents? Ugh, that was a nightmare!

I've somehow mastered the taking care of myself part, and knowing how to get myself around a foreign country on my own quite easily, so Inshallah that wouldn't be such a biggy... I hope. If I could just get my mother not to worry about it (yes, from now on!) >_<

Ah well... Those are mere thoughts of a matter that's yet uncertain and in the hands of God.

Today was really cold (Not that I left... yet??) It snowed a teeny bit, and now it''s sunny. We haven't had sun for this long for quite some time :) Good to be back XD


My main focus these days?


To try and read as much as I can... get my hands on.


So there you go. Now I'm reading Ahdaf Soueif's "The Map of Love" :)

So far so good, I guess.



Till next time,



Sparkle xxx

5 comments:

ibeebarbie said...

I can completely relate!!!! I find myself at similiar crossroads as what to do. Keep me posted as I believe it will lend itself to hope. :-)

Brave Heart said...

for the The Map of Love, it is easier to use google maps :p

it will be cold over all the next week, in Birmingham it will be around 0 degree, poor me.
I think there will be no difficulties to go study and live in US, if u managed here it will be easier to managed there, actually all the west is the same no difference at all. what come to my mind now how difficult u will find to manage ur life back home alone, it is not crazy question, think about it.

Istikhara prayer is good thing to do in these cases where u want to make decision.

keep faith in Allah & urself and everything will be ok inshalla.

btw what subject u r studying?

Sparkle said...

Thanks Barbie, we can only keep hoping... xxx

Brave Heart,thanks for your motivation. I will pray istikhara inshallah. :) Though I'm not sure I understand which country you mean that I'll have difficulty living in. Is it Libya?

I've done my major in creative writing :)

Sparkle

Brave Heart said...

creative writing thats interesting r we looking for new famous female writer?
yes I meant Libya? sometime i think here is less hassle than living there

Sparkle said...

Personally? I think life's become much easier in the east than the west... without us being aware of it.

Yes, in terms of technology, they're waaaaaaaay ahead of us. But, now, I believe in the importance of family and religion more than ever!!

And what with the whole credit crunch... they're really facing a high wall, the folks around here...

^_^