Saturday, October 3, 2009

L' automne















Fall is Here


Helen H. Moore


Fall is here.
Another year
is coming to an end.
Summer's finished,
Summer's gone,
Winter's round the bend



Fall has come past me for years and years now, yet, I never seemed to think about it much.

I guess the only thing that I ever encounter during this season is the fact that winter is drawing near... winter is my favorite month... it's when snow falls... even though not in most countries, but it snows in my head and it fills me with joy.

Now, Fall. Hmmm... Fall is beautiful. We can say loads of stuff about this time of year: colors of trees, the rustling wind through the flailing leaves, the rainy mornings and misty nights... It is a grey month... but grey's not bad. At least it's not black! Who would want that?

It was sooo windy today outside. I couldn't go out...wasn't really inviting (plus I had loads of stuff to do...) but a thought popped into my head.

Although the majority of regions around the world go through the same season with every coming months... it struck me as to how we are all united in witnessing the same change in climate. Just like Ramadan and Muslims... except this one has a wider range... it includes millions and millions...

And it's not just us humans... it's all the creatures around us... they get ready to hybernate... such a busy season...


Sub7an Allah...

Isn't it beautiful that most of the world starts school in this season? How many of you thought about that? How many things could you think of that integrates us without us knowing so?


Wow!!

Autumn


Charlotte L. Riser


When the trees their summer splendor
Change to raiment red and gold,
When the summer moon turns mellow,
And the nights are getting cold;
When the squirrels hide their acorns,
And the woodchucks disappear;
Then we know that it is autumn,
Loveliest season of the year.




What's your favorite season? ^_^


Till next time ;)

4 comments:

Angie Nader said...

i love the fall season!

Sparkle said...

^_^ Enjoy the season Angie... thanks for passing by!

Quest said...

ey shhparkles,

true dat. My favorite season is my best mood of the day when I'm feeling on top of the world like the sun in midday. so shamelessly full of myself I am.

but like seriously, i like summer. how's your module coming along you hefty writer you. mwah,

Q

Sparkle said...

Summer, ay?

Wait till next year to enjoy it Inshallah hehehe

Salamz Miss sunshine ^_^